Thread Length

Tell us how to make this service better.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Thread Length

Postby dcentral » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:29 pm

Would it be possible to set the thread length to longer then 12 before it wraps around to a second page? Most Threads aren't that long so it would be nice to have all the posts on one page. I like having 50 posts on a page. But even 25 30 would be great.

Also I don't know if its possible with this style board, what about a link to the last post in a thread. Some boards I read have it so you can just click a little link beside the thread title.
dcentral

Re: Thread Length

Postby Fred » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:45 am

dcentral wrote:Would it be possible to set the thread length to longer then 12 before it wraps around to a second page? Most Threads aren't that long so it would be nice to have all the posts on one page. I like having 50 posts on a page. But even 25 30 would be great.

Also I don't know if its possible with this style board, what about a link to the last post in a thread. Some boards I read have it so you can just click a little link beside the thread title.

I've changed the first request to 30 posts. I'm not sure how to do the other thing with the link though.
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby dcentral » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:04 pm

Awsome cool man.

Yeah I wasn't sure if there wee add ons for phpBB I've never played around with them.
dcentral

Postby mcboulder » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:27 am

in the last post column beside the name of the poster there is a link to the last post in a thread...
mcboulder

Return to Suggestions Box / Site News