That's life...

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

That's life...

Postby Rockaholic » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:35 pm

Talk about an insane 24hrs! So I've quit my job, am moving back to NB and taking the Adventure Rec. program at NBCC St.Andrews starting in 2 weeks. So 2 questions, if anyone knows of anyone in and around St.Andrews with an apartment for rent or someone in need of a roommate let me know!

And...I'll definetly be in need of some regular, reliable climbing buddies to head out with and show me the local crags, most of my climbing has been in the White Mtns so the only spot I know about in NB is Welsford.

One more note...I need to head back down here to pick up the big furniture with a rental next weekend and was planning on hitting Cannon or North Conway for some climbing of anyone is interested in coming along for the fun or just wants a lift to some cliffs and doesnt mind sharing some of the driving give me a shout.
Rockaholic

Postby martha » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:15 pm

Jamie Simpson sometimes has roommates. Unsure of that status at the moment. he is on the board here...check him out.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Rockaholic » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:06 am

Thanks Martha!
I sent Jamie a pm, hope they find it!
Rockaholic

Return to New Brunswick