BMFF Poster

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

BMFF Poster

Postby Ken P » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:54 pm

I am PO'd to have to say that I could not put the poster up for the BMFF. I originally put the poster up on the bullentin board next to the climbing wall in Gagetown. However, I got a complaint over not asking first (D). I hope I make into UNB tonight so I can return it to you guys. If not is there anywhere else I can post it for you? Sorry about the hassle I should have expected it.
KP
Ken P

Postby Fred » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:29 pm

Ken, you didn't follow the protocol under sub-section 23 buddy. And also, if you flip to by law 28 under section 42 of the code you'll notice that clause 'C' states you need to be at least level 4 with 5 mana points and +8 dexterity before you can do that. :D

Are they back to regular hours? I'm gona have to get up there soon and build some endurance. I'm getting skate skis soon so I'm going to try and come up and do the skiing climbing combo.

later bud
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Stupid Me

Postby Ken P » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:44 pm

Holy s@$# Fred can't believe I overlooked that, what was I thinking. Yeah things are back to normals hours 6:30 to 9:00, oops! 18:30 to 21:00 Mon, Wed, Sat. Don't forget to call ahead.
Oh yeah, does anyone have the lineup for BMFF.
KP
Ken P

Return to New Brunswick