Welshford this Weekend (Sept. 2-3)

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Welshford this Weekend (Sept. 2-3)

Postby mvautour » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:20 pm

Hello,

Is anyone planning to climb in Welshford this weekend??
It a bit of a last minute thing, but I will be coming down to Fredericton this weekend and I am hoping to get some climbing in. I do not lead, but I consider myself an intermediate climber (5.9 or so).

If someone needs a partner or if someone doesn't mind I tag along it would be great!

Send me an email at:
marcelvautour@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Marcel
mvautour

Postby martha » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 am

There will be loads of people in Welsford... none in Welshford though.. where is that? :lol: :lol:

I think a lot of people are doing 1 day welsford, 1 day st. andrews.

You'll likely find someone to hook up with.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby mvautour » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:00 am

martha wrote:There will be loads of people in Welsford... none in Welshford though.. where is that? :lol: :lol:

LOL... I realized after I had submited my post that I had incorrectly spelled Welsford...

I will probably head over to Welsford a bit before noon on Saturday to check it out...
Any recommendation on which area to go to?
If I bump into some people great and I can climb then great! If not, I guess I can explore a bit.

Funny thing is I only started climbing when I moved to the Ottawa area, so I dont really know Welsford... I have never climbed there; I just heard about it numerous times.

Finally, I would be interested in buying a guidebook if some are still available (Fred???).

Thanks again,

Marcel
mvautour

Return to New Brunswick