festiglace quebec any one?????

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

festiglace quebec any one?????

Postby new to NB » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:26 pm

Is any one intrested in going to the Quebec ice festival on the 16-18th of Feb?. Split gas do some winter camping, I have a huge heated 10X14 foot MOD tent or we can go low key and small. let me know, or heaed down to wellsford on day ? let me know
new to NB

Postby Graham » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:37 pm

I'm planning on heading up there, you're more then welcome to join in. Send me a PM if you want to so we can work out some details.
Graham

Postby new to NB » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:48 pm

I am not to sure what a PM is , But looking to go up spilt gas , I can drive or ride , we can fix up those detail later in the month, my work e mail is rattiejr@forces.gc.ca let me know
new to NB

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:52 pm

new to NB wrote:I am not to sure what a PM is

A "PM" is computer slang. It is a private message. There are links marked "PM" at the bottom of everyones posts and also in their profile. Just click on that and type your message just like you would to make a post. When you submit it only the person you send it to will see it.

There is also a link in the top right hand corner that shows if you have PM's that someone has sent to you. It is in the third line down under the smaller "Climb Eastern Canada" in the top right corner. If you have no messages it will say, "You have no new messages". It will like wise show when there is a new message for you to read. I hope that helps.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Return to New Brunswick