MIA from icefest

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

MIA from icefest

Postby Shawn B » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:25 am

I have two BD 16cm screws which are MIA from the icefest. They have the blue knob if someone is not familiar and they could be quite a faded blue. They should have red/yellow tape on the hanger. Anyone?
Shawn B

Postby Shawn B » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:14 pm

ANYONE??? Please check your gear and let me know if you find them. Otherwise, I'm out 100+ bucks in gear. Thanks.
Shawn B

Screwed...

Postby Dee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Hi gang!
I am please to report that we have found one of the missing screws...Max has it! Yippee.
One down...one to go.
Denise
Dee

Postby martha » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:13 pm

Hi denise,

I've checked our gear and we have nothing. I also checked out other peoples racks (I'm such a rack slut) this weekend when climbing and no one here seems to have seen your missing screw.

Hopefully it will turn up!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Thanks...

Postby Dee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:55 pm

Thanks Cara.
If the weather holds up we are going to take a run over to MF this weekend to take a look around. Doubtful but you never know.
Denise :o)
Dee

Postby martha » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:49 pm

We were going to go to MF on Sunday but I had a dream on Saturday night that the damn river opened up around us as we were hiking and after all the warm weather last week, I took that as a 'go climb in Welsford' thought!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Andrew » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Cara,

Interesting you should mention your dream/nightmare. I had a similar dream/nightmare. In fact, most of the hike across the river, I thought about the ice breaking and me slipping in.

Climb on.

ANdrew

martha wrote:We were going to go to MF on Sunday but I had a dream on Saturday night that the damn river opened up around us as we were hiking and after all the warm weather last week, I took that as a 'go climb in Welsford' thought!
Andrew

Return to New Brunswick