Moncton

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Moncton

Postby Graham » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 am

Any Ice Climbers in Moncton? I'm stuck in a basement this winter and am desperate to get out there. I'm perfectly happy to second all day.
Graham

Re: Moncton

Postby DanR » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:36 pm

i'd like to get out more this winter and am in moncton.
There might be ice in parlee this weekend? don't have to walk for hours this early either.
DanR

Postby chossmonkey » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:40 pm

There are pics of the ice at Parlee from last weekend here --> http://www.climbeasterncanada.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4972
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby Greg » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:38 pm

Graham wrote:Any Ice Climbers in Moncton? I'm stuck in a basement this winter and am desperate to get out there. I'm perfectly happy to second all day.

We are "stuck" in Moncton and will be ice climbing a plenty this winter. If the temps start going down again Stacey and I plan on going in to Parlee Brook December 14. You are welcome to join us.

Greg
Greg

Postby Graham » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Will that be for both days over the weekend? I have 5 exams monday-Wednesday that week, so I can only really justify one day.
Graham

Postby joshp » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:31 pm

hey,

I am gonna be home in moncton for 3 or 4 weeks during the end of december until mid-late january and will be looking for partners to get out ice climbing. I was hoping to go check out little salmon river and do some exploration in those parts. Would love to get in touch and get out if the weather cooperates.

cheers
Josh
joshp

Return to New Brunswick