Nut Stuck on Snakepeel

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Nut Stuck on Snakepeel

Postby Dom » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 am

Howdy,

I was climbing at Cochrane Lane today and climbed Snakepeel in a serious downpour.... Anyways, I couldn't get my no. 7 Black Diamond nut (red) out... It wiggles in the crack but it just wouldn't pop out.

If somebody climbs Snakepeel this week and gets the pro out could they please leave it in the sign-in box or hide it somewheres...If you do decide to hide it my email is dominic.caron@usherbrooke.ca.

I will be back in Welsford this week whenever it's gonna be sunny ( hopefully soon 8) )...so I'll make sure to pick it up either in the box or 60' up...

Thanks a bunch!,
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Re: Nut Stuck on Snakepeel

Postby Pierre » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey Dominic

Since your nut was so easy to remove - I've decide to claim it as booty :)

It will go nice with the dog leash that I found up there and the snowshoes. ( J/k )

Pierre
Pierre

Postby Burley » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm

I'll get it if I'm over there this week and put it in the first aid kit in the sign-in box.
Burley

Postby Dom » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 am

Pierre, it sounds like you will have a collection of Welsford memorabilia, IMO the dog leash is the best item. Who wouldn't steal that? :roll:
hey you wanna hit up Cochrane Lane Wesneday or Thursday... it's suppose to be sunny finally!

Burley I'm sure you'll find it easy to unstuck if you're the first to get it...thanks
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby Pierre » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 am

Dombackpacker wrote:Pierre, it sounds like you will have a collection of Welsford memorabilia, IMO the dog leash is the best item. Who wouldn't steal that? :roll:
hey you wanna hit up Cochrane Lane Wesneday or Thursday... it's suppose to be sunny finally!

Spent the day there yesterday. Wish I could get there again this week but unfortunately I have to work.

BTW - I have your stuck nut. Since your in Dieppe I've decided bring it back to Moncton with me.

Pierre
Pierre

Return to New Brunswick