New Mini-Guide - Kingston Cliff

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Re: New Mini-Guide - Kingston Cliff

Postby Fred » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 pm

FYI... For those coming from Fredericton the quickest route is through Cambridge Narrows. See link below. Took me 1h 4min but wasn't able to hold a coffee during that trip. Should take average person more like 1h 20min or so..

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s ... 49573&z=10
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:04 am

Fred wrote:Great day in Kingston. Had lots of fun on these new routes. Kudos to the hard work you put in Greg and Stacey.

Grades were all pretty close. Some soft... some easy... It's the way she goes. I have yet to climb at a cliff that doesn't have ego boosters and crushers side by each.

Remember that route on Dog Wall in RR Greg? Jon C? LOL 5.10 impossible I think it was graded.

Nice work kids!!

Thanks Fred -- was great to 'show' you around...and great to be climbing rock on November 29th! I think we'll have December days for sure.

I do concede that Medusa is not 5.7....given the logical of the hardest move on Awestruck definitely is NOT the same grade ;) hehe

Stace
''When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.''
~John Muir
Stacey

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Fred wrote:Great day in Kingston. Had lots of fun on these new routes. Kudos to the hard work you put in Greg and Stacey.

Grades were all pretty close. Some soft... some easy... It's the way she goes. I have yet to climb at a cliff that doesn't have ego boosters and crushers side by each.

Remember that route on Dog Wall in RR Greg? Jon C? LOL 5.10 impossible I think it was graded.

Nice work kids!!

Thanks Fred, glad you liked.

Dog Wall.......yeah I remember that route, I think it was called "I'm going to kick your......" :lol:
Greg

Previous

Return to New Brunswick