Bouldering Between Nova Scotia and Fredricton

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Bouldering Between Nova Scotia and Fredricton

Postby Ammex » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm

We're going to take a trip up to Fredricton tomorrow for something to do, going to check out Radical Edge and maybe the climbing gym, but I was hoping to learn about some half decent bouldering I can find along the way. We'll be climbing on the way home rather than the way there, so any good spots worth checking out let me know! Thanks!
Ammex

Re: Bouldering Between Nova Scotia and Fredricton

Postby *Chris* » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Just FYI,

The UNB Rock and Ice Club is open 6:00-9:00 from Sunday to Friday. Saturday we do birthday parties during the day and have family climbing (for small kids) during the evening. Feel free to pop your head in the door and look around if you're in town but you probably won't have any oppertunity to get any actual climbing in.

Good luck finding good bouldering between Fredericton and Moncton. If you find anything... everybody here would love to know.
*Chris*

Postby Ammex » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Weak! Well scrap that trip then. 8-9 hours of driving to visit a store doesn't seem feesible. Thanks for the info and for saving me a LOT of time.
Ammex

Postby *Chris* » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Glad you saw my note in time. Perhaps make the trip for Banff film festival in January. We'll be having a fun comp that same weekend.
*Chris*

Return to New Brunswick