Buggyside

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Buggyside

Postby *Chris* » Mon May 03, 2010 8:19 am

A word to the wise... the black flies are out a little early this year. Sunnyside was teeming but they really weren't biting much. It was a nice day yesterday so I took a few photos
*Chris*

Re: Buggyside

Postby Adam » Mon May 03, 2010 12:46 pm

yeah was a gorgeous day but we were resorting to evergreen limb bug swatters :shock:
Adam

Postby Andrew » Mon May 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Tom and I had an afternoon climbing at Sunnyside. As many likely have found already, it is a serious black-fly zone. Wear bug net and DEET if possible.

If we could have an agreement with the bugs... so that they wouldn't bite us... I would drip some blood into a dish for them and then continue climbing. I'm completely serious. It would be far less painful and annoying.

Moving right along...

Are there any projects to the right of Celestial Motion? I saw a few lines that would be nice and one looked like it may of had 'some' cleaning done.

Man Up Beaver. Very Very awesome route. I love the moves. Props go to those who developed it (Chris Hennigar, etc.)
Andrew

Postby Leehammer » Tue May 18, 2010 12:09 pm

I've toproped the clean line to the left of CM, and I heard that Burley cleaned it up a bit a while ago. I was planning on bolting it when I get the chance, which might be a while...
Leehammer

Postby Leehammer » Tue May 18, 2010 12:10 pm

I meant to the right of CM
Leehammer

Postby Andrew » Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Leehammer,

What grade level would you say that route to the right of CM would be? If it's the one I was noticing, it looked like it would take some natural gear in the vertical crack.

Leehammer wrote:I meant to the right of CM
Andrew

Postby Leehammer » Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

That doesn't sound like the same route I'm thinking of. This was more of a blank face that was prob 10ish. It was pretty much the rightmost line. Super clean.
Leehammer

Postby Andrew » Wed May 19, 2010 8:09 am

Ah, I know the one you are describing. Yes that one is very clean.

Leehammer wrote:That doesn't sound like the same route I'm thinking of. This was more of a blank face that was prob 10ish. It was pretty much the rightmost line. Super clean.
Andrew

Return to New Brunswick