Jul 10 - Aug 2 Climbing trip

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Jul 10 - Aug 2 Climbing trip

Postby shawn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Summer trips are on my mind. It looks like I will have from Jul 10 - Aug 2 off work. My original plan was to go to BC but i a thinking I may just road trip around the North East. The main spots I got in view are Rumney, N.Conway, pantukaway (butchered that spelling), and anything in between. I am also up for a music festival in there if it is not out of the way...but I don't know of any happening in that area at that time.

So any interest out there, or any other good other ideas for a road trip?

FYI this is tall Shawn from Freddy. I don't use this form a lot so just though I should mention that.

Also I don't know his name on this form but let John Cory that his route at the Upper Tier is about 10b. I would think it is that hardest sport climb out of those other 3 right beside it. There are some fresh orange spots on the climb so some holds may have broken.
shawn

Re: Jul 10 - Aug 2 Climbing trip

Postby travisrthomas » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 pm

ive beeb thinking something very much along the lines as you...... there are a few festivals depends what kinda of music u like..... if we could plan some sort of a roady not too far i would be in!! we should maybe start a fbook group and get some peeps together! let me know
travisrthomas

Return to New Brunswick