UNB Rock & Ice Website

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

UNB Rock & Ice Website

Postby UNB Rock & Ice Club » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 am

Hi all!

Wanted to announce that today, the UNB Rock & Ice club has launched their new website! http://www.unbrockandice.ca

Out with the old and busted. In with the new hotness! We've now moved to our own address which will provide a lot of flexibility. In the future, the club hopes to make much better use of the web to get the word out about what we are doing, and to keep it's members in-the-loop. We'll be updating it frequently and it should be the go-to source for info on our wall and the club. Here's what you'll find:

*Announcements on upcoming events
*An online club/wall calendar
*A photo album (share your pics)
*Info on our club, and it's programs
*A blog (which we'll use to keep members updated)

We'll be adding to this site over the next few months so please check in every so often.

Also, UNB Rock & Ice plans to use Facebook to send out updates as well. Both our new site and our official Facebook page should let us dial way back on the mass emails we send out.

Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions. Cheers.

--
Chris Norfolk
President - UNB Rock & Ice

p.s. Could a mod please sticky this for a little while. Thanks.
Built By Climbers... For Climbers
UNB Rock & Ice Club

Re: UNB Rock & Ice Website

Postby Brian! » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 am

Excellent new website. Blows the old one out of the water.
What about sticking links to this climbing forum and other blogs and homepages kept by climbers. I've run into a Chris Norfolk and John Bowles blogs before. Perhaps Anders wouldn't mind a link to his page of pictures. All with their permission, of course.
Brian!

Re: UNB Rock & Ice Website

Postby *Chris* » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 am

...and use my position of power to promote my own crappy website? Tisk tisk. There are even lines that I won't cross. (Cough Cough)
*Chris*

Return to New Brunswick