April Fools

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Re: April Fools

Postby Adam » Wed May 25, 2011 9:35 am

Fred wrote:I don't think you were that far off Adam just the wrong Adamson. :) Was it not PJ who re-bolted TA? I do remember PJ voicing his opinion "for" the removal of DDT bolts.

In the end it does not matter because I removed the DDT bolts after I re-evaluated the situation. If anyone is interested in replacing the bolts feel free but put your cup on. LOL

For the record, I don't have any enemies over any of this. To me, it's water under the bridge.

Yeah I guess I don't really know who equipped it. Which is why I've been trying to leave names out of it. Only that Steve replied to my post so I assumed it was him.

I have no bad blood either... I'm just pursuing a discussion about this. I think we're pretty civil here and can maintain decorum :)

I might rebolt DDT for ya! :)
Adam

Re: April Fools

Postby STeveA » Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

The bolts on TA were never chopped, rather the hangers were removed in a protest against action taken by the first ascentionist on a different route. I have no idea why TA was targeted in this action. This occured many years ago in a time far away ...
You are, therefore I am. That is the question....
STeveA

Previous

Return to New Brunswick