First Aid Kit at Cochrane Lane

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

First Aid Kit at Cochrane Lane

Postby *Chris* » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

About 2 months ago I replaced the stuff at the sign-in box with a full-sized, stocked, first-aid kit. It was in a huge zip-lock to keep the moisture out of it. Today I noticed that it's been taken.

That's lame. :(

Somebody has evidently put a small, blue, emergency sized kit up there recently. Whoever did that... thanks! I will scrounge around and try to get a full-sized kit back up there sometime soon.
*Chris*

Re: First Aid Kit at Cochrane Lane

Postby Dom » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

*Chris* wrote:About 2 months ago I replaced the stuff at the sign-in box with a full-sized, stocked, first-aid kit. It was in a huge zip-lock to keep the moisture out of it. Today I noticed that it's been taken.

That's lame. :(

Somebody has evidently put a small, blue, emergency sized kit up there recently. Whoever did that... thanks! I will scrounge around and try to get a full-sized kit back up there sometime soon.

I noticed that recently as well! Also someone took the rap rings and the steel locking biners that were in the box. I'm hoping these will be put to good use. No need for them to collect dust in a closet. If they are collecting dust, whoever took them, please consider donating them to the rebolting ''team''.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Return to New Brunswick