small radio at Cochrane Lane

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

small radio at Cochrane Lane

Postby F Côté » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I had left a small solar and crank powered radio (colour white and red) at Cochrane Lane about a month ago and it has disappeared. My dad -a meteorologist- donated it for the climbers' use and it was originally intended so climbers could listen to the weather bands (weather forecast) but I don't think they even work at the cliff. However I had left it anyways so climbers who want to listen to the radio while at the lane can borrow it for the day and leave it at the sign in box on their way out. Just a few days after I left it there someone took it and never returned it. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this radio could you please return it to the sign in box
thanks
F Côté

Re: small radio at Cochrane Lane

Postby Dom » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 am

Hey I took it. It said 'to: UNB Rock & Ice' on it so I grabbed it on behalf of the club. I can put it back but I doubt it will stay there for long. I could be wrong though.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby F Côté » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 am

Alright I am glad to know the radio is in good hands :) And yes technically it does belong to the UNB rock and ice club. I gave my reason for leaving it at the sign in box but if you have a better use for it then go ahead. I just wanted it to be put to use by climbers / club members.
F Côté

Postby Dom » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

I was just too scared that it would get stolen :oops: . I think it would be a good tool to have for club events like rock school, ice school etc. so I can hold onto it for now...unless you want it back. It's a neat little radio.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Return to New Brunswick