Huge Thanks!

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Huge Thanks!

Postby martha » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Just want to send a shout out to those who continue to take care of our Crags. after many years of being a Welsford regular, family took precedence for the last few years. I was thankful to be climbing today with Stef, Tracy, Shawn and Denise. The trails are great, anchors are looking good and rock fall has been cleaned up etc.

I know how much work, organization, and passion it takes to keep things going, year after year, new climber after new climber. Well done. It was a wonderful day to be back on the rock for the second time in as many weeks. Who knows.. maybe this old gal will make a small comeback?

Also, congrats Dom on the guidebook. Excellent work. I know exactly how much work, hours, hair pulling, swearing, beer and more that it takes to get one of those done!

Cheers all!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Re: Huge Thanks!

Postby Dom » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:14 am

martha wrote:Also, congrats Dom on the guidebook. Excellent work. I know exactly how much work, hours, hair pulling, swearing, beer and more that it takes to get one of those done!

Thanks Cara. You forgot Coffee though, lots of coffee! :mrgreen:

Magda and I were at the Amphitheatre and we heard you guys all day. Funny how sound bounces off the walls in Cochrane Lane.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby cory » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 am

Dom wrote: we heard you guys all day. Funny how sound bounces off the walls in Cochrane Lane.

Not really. Cara tends to be really loud :P
cory

Postby martha » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:54 pm

cory wrote:Not really. Cara tends to be really loud :P

and… it feels like I've never left!! ;) Love you too, Cory!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to New Brunswick