Rock School this Fall

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

Rock School this Fall

Postby UNB Rock & Ice Club » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Press Ctrl and + if you find the writing too small.
Built By Climbers... For Climbers
UNB Rock & Ice Club

Re: Rock School this Fall

Postby UNB Rock & Ice Club » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Hey guys,

This weekend the UNB Rock & Ice Club is hosting the annual "Rock School". We have a fairly large group with 30 climbers and 10 monitors.

This is our itinerary for the weekend. We don't own the cliff but we would like a bit of room if possible. There are over 650 routes in the province, I'm sure people can climb Snakepeel another weekend... If that causes a problem, please respond here or PM me.

Saturday: Bald Peak

Sunday Joe's Garage , l-shape, Pyramid

Again, you might want to consider climbing elsewhere this weekend, because there are many of climbers in a concentrated area. I know I wouldn't want to be in the middle of this group when there are free routes all over the place.

That being said, we'll be camping at the Farmer's field and welcome any community members to join us.

Cheers,
Dom
Built By Climbers... For Climbers
UNB Rock & Ice Club

Re: Rock School this Fall

Postby austinconrad » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 am

Sam, Adam and I plan on making it out Saturday night to camp at the farmer's field and then climb on sunday at CL. We plan on climbing on Minkey wall and/or the attic. We should be out of your way :D Let me know if that's a problem though. Hope the weather was better than when I went to rock school two year ago :shock:
austinconrad

Return to New Brunswick