New Ice Climbing Guide Book

Home of Welsford's Cochrane Lane Cliffs.

Moderators: PeterA, chossmonkey, Stacey, Dom, granite_grrl, Greg, Joe

New Ice Climbing Guide Book

Postby Joe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 am

Because of the huge amount of recent development, I think it is time for me to start working on a new edition of the ice guide book. I'll work on it through 2014 for it to be ready for the 2015 season. I think the use of photos worked fairly successfully as topos for the routes, and I would like to continue the practice for the new book. So, I am requesting that all you keen ice climbers carry a camera along with you this season and take good photos of any new route you may put up. If you wish to include your photos in the guide, please send them along to me at thedotkennedysatrogersdotcom. I'm open to any recommended changes to the book too.
There are a few old books left at Radical Edge in F'ton, and possibly some at UNB R&I Club and MEC in Halifax. I will not print any more of the old edition, but will hopefully restock for Christmas of next year.
We're having an awesome start of the season, so get out there and send those projects this year. Let's add a bunch more routes to the book.

Seasons Greeting, Joe.
Joe

Re: New Ice Climbing Guide Book

Postby Dom » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 pm

That is great news Joe.

If you need my help on the format, etc., don't hesitate to contact me.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Return to New Brunswick