climbers in western NL?

Welcome NF !!!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

climbers in western NL?

Postby Ladybug » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:03 pm

Hi;

Recently moved here and looking to do get into some climbing locally. Any one looking for new/extra partners?!?!?! Top rope or (easy) trad. Or can anyone recommend areas to go visit around Corner Brook? Routes to check out?

Thanks, krista. :)
Ladybug

Postby s.white » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:36 pm

hey krista. there are a few places around corner brook to climb. check out shane's site http://www.geocities.com/nfbouldering its not updated but there is a western nl link. rockclimbing.com may have some stuff as well.
there is also good bouldering near stephenville. i know of a few people who climb around there. if you would like there names and contact info just email me shawnewhite@hotmail.com. good luck
shawn
s.white

western newfoundland

Postby Joanne » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:22 am

hey, i'm moving home for a month (Deer Lake) in May. I'm looking to do some climbing while i'm home. Anyone on the west coast interested in having another partner?
Joanne

Postby s.white » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:17 pm

hey joanne. if you are interested in climbing on the west coast i know of a few people that will be around corner brook and stephenville you can hook up with. i don't think you will find much to climb this time of year, but near the end of may things should be getting better. anyway i have names and emails of those people and directions to bouldering and climbing areas all around the west coast, just give me an email. later
shawn
shawnewhite@hotmail.com
s.white

Still Looking

Postby RyanGarnett » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Hey Krista,

I just moved to Corner Brook from Ottawa a few months ago. I saw your post and was curious if you are still looking for a climbing partner? I did see that you montain bike etc....Just looking for someone to hook up and climb/bike sometimes.

Let me know if you are interested?

Ryan
RyanGarnett

Return to Newfoundland and Labrador