Routes?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Routes?

Postby kate » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:44 pm

Saturday brought us spectacular conditions for climbing at Columbus Wall!! It was sad to see that there were only 5 CLIMBERS there. All sun, no wind, beautiful Autumn colours...where are all you climbers? I can only hope that you were doing routes at another crag, as the route season is soon coming to an end--you can BOULDER all Winter, people!! :shock: no hard feelings, just my thoughts!
kate

Postby ben smith » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:33 pm

im allergic to rope-it makes me sneeze
ben smith

Postby Zamboni » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:00 pm

I had to work, but I'm looking forward to next weekend! Hey Mr. T we should assemble a sending party!
Zamboni

Re: Routes?

Postby martha » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:03 pm

kate wrote:Saturday brought us spectacular conditions for climbing at Columbus Wall!! It was sad to see that there were only 5 CLIMBERS there. All sun, no wind, beautiful Autumn colours...where are all you climbers? I can only hope that you were doing routes at another crag, as the route season is soon coming to an end--you can BOULDER all Winter, people!! :shock: no hard feelings, just my thoughts!

You can rope climb most of the winter too! Just tough out the cold. And the shorter starts due to piles of snow at the base! And when you get tired of that..move to Ice!

Welsford was the same on Saturday. It was stunning out and only a few climbers. Where was everyone?!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to Nova Scotia