Jedi mind tricks

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Jedi mind tricks

Postby seanT » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:19 pm

Had a great time climbing with Conan and The Cassinator on Sat @ First Face. Got to witness the Jedi Mind Master(Cass) in action up close and personal...pics to follow. Anyone who doubts it First Face is the bomb. No one can lay it down on thin gear like the Cass kudos to this mind master. Tits baby Tits!!!!
ciao for now!
seanT

Postby tracstarr » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:15 pm

dude, what happened to the conan going over 300 feet adventure?! i was looking forward to hearing about those restult!
tracstarr

Postby dcentral » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:43 pm

Was it anything like

dcentral

Postby Zamboni » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:38 pm

Oh you silly guys you!

It was a pretty impressive day, I had to use my french accent on the first line of the day. I guess thats kinda expected when you trying to second for "Lord" Cassinator :wink: . Forgot a lighter, almost got beat by a crazed man with a Jumar, alittle bit of diluted water, a few ( close ) shoot gun blasts, and our so called alpin start finnished around 7pm. Oh and those flash lights that use no batteries don't survive a 6 foot fall onto nova scotia granite, if any of you were wondering.

The day was so Inspirational, I had to go out and start my Trad Rack. FYI, MEC is all sold out of the Metolius cams they were trying to clear out! Sorry!
Zamboni

Return to Nova Scotia