The easiest way to look for potential new bouldering is....

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

The easiest way to look for potential new bouldering is....

Postby tracstarr » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:37 pm

from just about 1000 feet in the air! What an awesome day it was today! I got to spend several hours flying just above the ground around the shore and inland looking for new potential climbing. Wow!Soptted some areas that look like potential, but may be a fair hike in. Got a few picks too.

For the crew that was out on Dover today... yeah that was us flying circles over head and tipping the wing at you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was awesome! What an awesome day! you could see from Halifax to nearly Yarmouth it was so clear!

thanks chloe for a sweet bday present...!!!!...

I'll post the pics on my site sometime tonight or in the morning. There is a sweet one of Dover from above.
tracstarr

Postby tracstarr » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:12 pm

tracstarr

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:20 pm

Pretty cool photos....kept trying to pick out landmarks in them, on a whole I was unseccsusful.

I'm going to show them to my boyfriend who's coming to my parent's place with me at Xmas, it'll make him a little more excited to see that much rock in the area :P
granite_grrl

Postby dr. dre » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:25 am

so, if i look really closely at the two photos, is a scary face going to pop out at me?
dr. dre

Postby tracstarr » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:59 pm

hahaha, nope. but i think 2 of the 3 people are nate and kate
tracstarr

Postby mike walsh » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:07 pm

ya man, me talya and kate we out for the day, climbing on dover in short and t-shirt
by the by, who was doing the flying? i fly some cessnas myself, wonder if it was someone i know?
mike walsh

Postby ChrisA » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:26 am

MAN! those pics make me homesick. I cant believe the weather you guys are having at home. Its been cold here, we had lost of snow until lastweek, then a chinook wiped it all out. Further into the mtns is good though, certainly not Tshirt weather....
Looks like you had a great time Keith, happy belated Bday. Cant wait to climb with you in the fall when I come home.
Cheers.
ChrisA

Return to Nova Scotia