any writers? (even closeted ones)

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

any writers? (even closeted ones)

Postby E.Sko » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:37 pm

Hey guys! I'm making a zine. I'm not all that bitter and tortured or anything, it's going to be an interdisciplinary arts, social-problem-solving fun zine. No bitching unless you can propose a solution. More philanthropistic. And helping people find positive stuff to do with their creative interests and degrees. Also, just a fun read, with short stories, cool graphics, etc. I wanna cover some info about health, organics and all that goodness, AND I would also like to have some cool alternative sports stuff. Oh, Im also thinking about (w/my sewing machine) stitching in a burnt CD with like, a couple songs from budding musicians, you know, dudes that write songs and play guitar and stuff : )

But obviously it probably won't be all those thing. At least not all the time. That is if it even materializes. But i think it will. is.

So, i was wondering if anybody would submit some kind of interesting thing on climbing? Experiences, any kind of self reflection or weird connections between climbing and life... Whatever, really. Non-climber friendly.
I know you dudes are pretty much all creative and clever.
structure and cleanness are not important.
lemme know if someone wants to!

Elena

p.s. andrea: you would be a good one.
Who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time?
E.Sko

Return to Nova Scotia