Lookie at who's coming home for xmas!

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Lookie at who's coming home for xmas!

Postby granite_grrl » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:33 am

It's me!!!

And I want to go climbing! The bummer is that I'll be staying out at my parents, and they live in the middle of nowhere. The good thing is that the middle of nowhere is on the way to Terrence bay, Prospect, and Peggy's Cove (they live in Brookside, though I think that you only see the sign for Hatchet Lake from the Prospect road, it's one community before White's Lake, where the turn off to Terrence bay is).

If people are heading out I'd love to go too, though I'll only have the basics with me (shoes, chalk, harness, belay device). The rack, rope and crash pad had to stay in Ontario. I'll try anything, and climb any style.

And if I don't get the chance to go outside I'll be content if I can just meet up with people at the gym. Paul, Val, Chris R and Chris S (if any of you follow this board) I'm looking at you!

Oh, and Chris R! I think that Nathan is going to be coming for 5 days or so just after xmas. Yippie!

Rebecca
granite_grrl

xmas

Postby seanT » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:45 am

Glad to hear your comming home for a bit, I would imagine that there will be some xmas pulling while you are home. Conditions have been good this fall and early winter. Hope to see you when your home.
Peace and happy holidays
Sean
seanT

Postby granite_grrl » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:55 pm

Thanks Sean, I'm getting a little stir crazy hanging out at my parent's place, but now that the rains ended, its all cold again!

I think this calls for a little gym time, I'll be giving a call to see what the xmas hours at GZ are.

Rebecca
granite_grrl

Return to Nova Scotia