Another send on Resurrection

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Another send on Resurrection

Postby The Teth » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:10 pm

Keith, I saw your send of Resurrection posted on your site. Great send! What a cool problem! Definitely a test piece. I so wanted to get that problem myself, and probably would have (I would like to think) if injuries had not messed up my training. It is good to know from reading you description and watching the video that I had all the beta correct. Hold yourself in with the left foot to get the sloper, left hand first for the through to the aret etc. I got as far as getting my left foot up on the crip after matching on the aret. I see you dropped your right leg as soon as you got your left up. Maybe that is what I was missing. I never felt like I quite had my centre of gravity over that lip.

I only got to work it five times before I messed my back up. I wonder if I will ever be good enough again to give it another serious attempt?

I wonder what the average number of session required for a send is. For those of you who have sent Resurrection, how many sessions did it take you before you got it?

The Teth
The Teth

Postby tracstarr » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:07 pm

thanks. That problem is definatly a beta hog. If you are not able to figure it out on your own you'll probably find yourself working it a lot and getting really frustrated. I sure did. In total I probably had 5-6 serious sessions on it of 1-3 hours in length each time.

as far as you getting it... definatly if you start climbing again ;)
tracstarr

Postby Scooter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:26 pm

make that yet another send on resurrection
;)
Scooter

Postby Scooter » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:32 pm

oh...
probably 5-7 sessions...2 hours each sesh? lol but about 9 months
Scooter

Postby tracstarr » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:14 pm

sweet!
tracstarr

Postby dquinn » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:33 pm

Resurrection is getting more action than a 2 dollar whore... Now all we need to do is get Ben's erection straitened out and it will be a regular bawdy house :P

Good sends!
dquinn

Return to Nova Scotia