kentucky climber ... nova scotia partners?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

kentucky climber ... nova scotia partners?

Postby ohiogirl » Tue May 02, 2006 9:08 pm

This is shot in the dark......I am looking for two girls I met in the Red River Gorge Kentucky while sport climbing in 2004 - yeah, I know, that's a long time ago. They are both from Halifax and are named Tonya and Andrea.
I just saw Andrea in the Red a month ago at a crag called Torrent falls. There were actaully a lot of people with her - one of you has to be reading this. I am thinking about climbing in Nova Scotia this summer and I need some local friends. Can anyone help me????
ohiogirl

Postby Zamboni » Tue May 02, 2006 9:28 pm

I don't know if Tonya visits this, but I do know she's still here.. Sorry, but I do not have any contact numbers. But come on up, there is always somebody going out. I know one spacific person will give you a free tour If your driving!

CB.
Zamboni

Postby The Mitt » Wed May 03, 2006 5:32 am

If your into routes let me know we go out every weekend.

Mitt
The Mitt

Postby martha » Wed May 03, 2006 7:34 am

You'll want to plan on mostly bouldering in NS. Compared to the RRG, Nova Scotia rope climbing is very limited. The bouldering is great though if you are into that sort of thing. ;)

If you climb Trad there are some good spots in NS and a great spot in New Brunswick. For Sport there are a few small crags in NB and some in NS as well.

There is lots of stuff in Maine, and in Quebec too, all close to NS.

cheers.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby nsagar » Thu May 04, 2006 4:49 am

Tania is around and when she's not winning comps,climbing outside or at the rock court she's in med school at dal. What's your e mail address? I can forward it to her for you.
nsagar

Return to Nova Scotia