adam benjamin is still alive

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

adam benjamin is still alive

Postby joysquirts » Sat May 06, 2006 12:57 pm

hey hey the old crew from nover sosher! hope you all are doing well frig its been some time. im doing grate since last time you saw me i have been bouldering a lot~ i started my trip in hueco tanks for three weeks of powerfull overhang! place was unreal, then we moved to j tree but befer we got there we stoped at carlsbad caverns, if your ever there "do not step off the trail and take dirty pictured of your freinds" oh and "dont take an rocks" im still awating a court date in the future haha "frig" right so j tree a place as sharp or sharper then scotia!! no joke! but its an amazing area with some pritty sweet climbs if you know where to look! then we were off to flagstaff! two days of limesone was good but the style is bizare and we were spanked. next stop was red rocks for a week, a week just dosent cut it. the bouldering is short but very sweet its a beautiful sandstone wonderland. and vagas is a dirty discusting, perverted wonderfull land were pimps run free and girls will love you if you have money! "we got no lovin.":( ok so then it was biship for 3 weeks! frig im gunna say it again im not sure smith was listening,, aaahhemm then it was BISHIP for ummmm three weeks haha yea its amazing there is so much to climb, its like a little climbing world given to us from the gods! theres the happys and sads like little hueco's and then thers the buttermilks a huge granit amusment park with rides SO much bigger then in vagas! oh man im getting some blood flow lest move on shal we. ok then we stoped a week in yosemity vally! ok so it was a tree month trip had to cut it short cus we ran out of money, well mostly. we split apart and i ended up in squamish! the day i got here i send two projects whent to bed woke up and started a job,, frig.. im pulling weeds out of rich sallys lawns in west van.. but im going to be done in a week and im gunna send some stuff haha right now im working on no trublems i have it all sessed out i just have to link it together! so im siked! im thinking i will stay here all summer and work when i have to!! so thats it boys im in squamish! look me up if your heading this way! and i will see you when i see you! im trying to plan out a bouldering trip to halifax im hoping life will take me there within a year! haha need to sent some projects at home now that i have gotten stronger!! cheers!
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby Scooter » Sat May 06, 2006 4:20 pm

BENJAMMMMMMMMIN
Scooter

Postby Zamboni » Sun May 07, 2006 10:04 pm

Hey Ben, when were you in Hueco?

Sean and I just got back 3 weeks ago.

Conan.
Zamboni

Postby dr. dre » Mon May 08, 2006 10:53 am

dude,

will be in squamish - likely june.

denise
dr. dre

Postby nsagar » Tue May 09, 2006 4:45 am

Living the dream. Adam, I was getting updates of where you where and what you were sending my TommyC! No joke....he says "What's up!". Bummer about the job thing but you got to do what you got to do and now is the time to send. Been putting up lots of new ones for you and now that your so strong you can come home and crush them all. Looking forward to climbing with you....
nsagar

Postby joysquirts » Tue May 09, 2006 10:32 pm

hahah nice!! yea i meet tommy in yosemite wile he was thoughing down thriller in a cupple tries, it was sick it rained the day before and the problem was driping hours erlyer,, ONE SICK PUPPY haha
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby joysquirts » Tue May 09, 2006 10:35 pm

nice D it will be awesome to see you again! june perfect i should bve off work then and just climbing! email me when you get out here! adambenjaimin#hotmail\
cheers
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby dcentral » Wed May 10, 2006 12:32 am

There's rumour's floating around that they might be starting a float plane service from Victoria to Squamish harbour. I might be headed that way soon.
dcentral

Return to Nova Scotia