problem right on orgasmitron

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

problem right on orgasmitron

Postby joysquirts » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:48 pm

hey! turnes out i will be busing and flying in from squamish bc to attend boulderfest this year! im stoked! i havent been on my home rock in 5 months and i havent been on dover for two years!
but last year i remember seeing zig in gripped on a line that looked like it was to the right on orgasmitron? im wondering if someone can fill me in on what this is called and its description? i remember getting a chubb seeing that layout! sorry zig it wasent you buddy it was that dino! and i need me some! haha
please and thank you!
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby Zamboni » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:21 pm

Go here,
http://ns.bouldering.ca/frameNEWS.html

And check out 2004/09/01 Dover Island, NS.

Conan.
Zamboni

Postby dquinn » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 pm

Or Conan could have not been a lazy bast and just posted the photo:

photo: F.Berube
Here's the beta for the new problem on Orgasmatron wall called Blacksmith. The only shot missing is sticking the lip which is one foot higher than shown!
dquinn

Postby tracstarr » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:54 am

hope you got some springs in those legs adam. that dyno is hugh. i've tried it.
tracstarr

Postby joysquirts » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:52 pm

thanks guys haha yea it looks much bigger then i remember it being. i dont know if i have that much hight im me! but i will give it a go! theres soooo much i have to do on that island! the last hard problem i sent out there was bulldog two years ago! its time to tic some classics :)

theres another problem im wondering about, its faint in my memory, its to the right of bulldog, about 20 meters right of it another roof you start at the back on the vert wall.. reach behind you to a little vetical crack with a pinky lock,, then another move on the roof? cut off the back wall spin around and stick your foot in a crack or something at the edge of the roof, and you top out leggs first to a shelf?? anyone know what this is called? or was it a wonderfull dream were toping out feet first is normal and were dover was filled with beautifull mermaids wearing clam shells and swallowing larg kielbasas with one gulp, ooohhhhh man those mermaids!! they mess up my dreams all the time with those skimpy shells sitting on them rocks spreading there fins, giving you that come hither look.. mann.. i got to go i think the toilet is flooding
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby tracstarr » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:52 pm

think it's smokey and da bandit
tracstarr

Return to Nova Scotia