Need to sell my 2 spaces for Boulderfest b/c I cannot go.

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Need to sell my 2 spaces for Boulderfest b/c I cannot go.

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:32 pm

somethings came up and my g/f and i won't be able to attend, so I have 2 spots that I'd like to sell. We paid $40 a piece and I'd like to be able to get those back.

I'm not sure how this will work with it being in our names and all, but I could possibly contact the people in charge and have the names changed I suppose.

email me at blake.cash@gmail.com or post here.

thanks,

blake
Anonymous

Postby Zamboni » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:01 pm

Go to the CNS website, and email the board.

CB.
Zamboni

Postby phil » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:04 am

I'm sort of in the same situation (not being able to go anymore) is there any way to get a refund?
phil

Postby martha » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:05 am

The registration money is used to pay for the boat and for the groceries. The food is bought in advance.

Boulderfest is never cancelled unless it is giving 100% rain, and right now, it is only a 'chance of showers' on saturday.

It is unfortunate that you can't go, but just like buying tickets to a concert or hockey game, you can't refund them just because you all of a sudden can't go.

Sorry.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby The Teth » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:37 am

That being said, you could give someone a signed note saying that you are letting them go in your place. If you want to charge for the note, that is your business. If you can’t get a note to them you could try to contact the organizers and let them know to change your name to some specified person, but you better do that quick or they will not read your email/post before the event.

Teth
The Teth

Return to Nova Scotia