Another Benjamin... Smiths outnumbered!

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Another Benjamin... Smiths outnumbered!

Postby betaburgler » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:30 am

Hey all, Just thought I'ld throw up an introduction post. I did some gym and a little outdoor climbing a year ago, but stopped for close to a year untill this summer. Now I'm really making an effort to get out and enjoy all the great climbing we've got here. I've met a lot of climbers in the last few weeks, and I'm having a blast everytime I head out. My name is Nathan... ya thats right BENJAMIN. "It's all about the Benjamins" I'll see you on the rock, and I'll burgler your beta.

Nathan
betaburgler

Postby tracstarr » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:07 pm

nice avitar ;)
tracstarr

Postby betaburgler » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:08 pm

Ya a real pro shot that one... :o
betaburgler

Postby joysquirts » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:07 pm

i think the count is three and three, there wont be any outnumbering unless the 4th benjamin comes home from vancouver.. but still we have a good chance of beating there asses if we ever get into it! i'll go for the big man!! jer you can take out that nat kid! and nathan you can square off with the litle sister hehehe but be carfull i think she might be a wild one!

any ways but for real sunami tomorrow wed its on theres going to be a group! keath are you in? andy and i are thoughing down any smiths need to send this sucka???!! we need to get pumed and go retarted on this tiny travers!
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby Nate » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:56 pm

I think theres only room for one Nathan on this board....we'll soon make that count two and three. Watch yer back dude! If I'm not mistaken a Smith has already crushed tsunami....

Nate aka "the only real Nathan"
ps: when you guys going to tsunami?
Nate

Postby chameleon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:21 am

Listen Kids.....Benji-squirts, Smith-bombs, whoever. Y'all aren't even close to facing the powerful population of climbing Seans - yo! Talk to us when you reach half a dozen. Werd.

S
chameleon

Postby The Teth » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:37 am

I think they must concede on the first name counts. Sean and Chris have first and second locked down. I believe this new rivalry is for the top surname.

Teth
The Teth

Postby betaburgler » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:31 pm

Well if there is only room for one Nathan then I'll be sorry to see you go! Maybe we can arrange a duel... pistols at dawn? Muahaha, I had the name first get off my beta :lol:
betaburgler

Return to Nova Scotia