Alberta climber looking for climbing partners

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Alberta climber looking for climbing partners

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:56 pm

my name is Ira im 20 and I boulder around v7 and sport around 5.12. Im coming down to Dartmouth on july 31 to august 9 with my family. in this time im hoping to get some climbing in, eather dover island, LOC or anywhere else really. It is possible for me to bring a crash pad, but if you have extra pads that would be sweet to save me from paying extra on the airplane.
If anyone is interested, or has any info on where i could hook up with a group it would be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous

Postby Scooter » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:49 am

ill show you around.. only available after 5 though???
got 2 pads
Scooter

Postby ben smith » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:21 pm

yo ira I can show you around a bit depending on whether or not I have a car. Ive got a couple pads as well.
ben smith

Postby betaburgler » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:34 am

Hey Ira. You could hook up with the Benjamins if you like. Me and my 2 brothers head out often and there is always a little more room in the car. You should also check out our monday night bouldering. Every Monday a group of climbers gets together and hits a designated area.
betaburgler

Postby Ira » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:14 am

hey all i just got in to Dartmoth today and am still looking forward to climb. if you guys are up fo it give me your number to etnies22_22@hotmail.com and let the sessions begin!
IRA
Ira

Dover

Postby betaburgler » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 am

Hey somebody take this guy to Dover! I'm going to a wedding this weekend, but I plan on hooking up with Ira for Monday night bouldering. He's only been to the LOC and whats a trip to NS without a day on Dover? If anyone is going this weekend help this guy out!

Nathan
betaburgler

Return to Nova Scotia