pop corn

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

pop corn

Postby jeremy » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:46 pm

beware.... I cleaned the 2nd pitch of pop corn saturday. It doubled the amount of usable crack on this pitch, but the climb has tons of loose dirt on it as a result. The next rain will clean it up great. Saw some traffic in there sunday, hope nobody got on it.
Props to nathan for onsighting the abyss. such a cool climb. And first face was good.
jeremy
jeremy

Postby Nate » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:50 pm

Also,
got a nut stuck in Pyramid, didn't have time to fish it out before leaving. If anybody gets that out, you could take it but, it'd be super nice if you gave it back.

Thanks,

Nate
Nate

Postby Nate » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:28 pm

After that heavy rain tuesday morning popcorn must be looking nice, or kinda like a mud slide but it'd be nice if there was enough rain to wash all that dirt off.

Man, pyramid is a super intimidating climb, by the time I got to that crusty pin under the roof I was beaten into submission, no cruxy face moves for me! That whole cliff feels so exposed, no trees to hide in :oops:

Can't wait to get out next though!

Nate
Nate

Postby The Mitt » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:22 am

Thread has been split to maintain continuity. No posts deleted. All posts regarding First Face have been moved to a topic named First Face.

Regards

Mitt
The Mitt

Return to Nova Scotia