Road Trip

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Road Trip

Postby peter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:54 pm

Stoners: a road trip is in order. Who is with me? I have some route names already picked out. I think we will need a "Jimmy" to get there.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... ience/home
peter

Postby Stevo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:49 am

Front pointing up crisp frozen methane.....Na too far, maybe the Californian Sierra Nevada though?
Stevo

Postby ThomP » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:51 am

McVey - shortly, you are going to be way too old for that kind of trip if you are planning on coming back! I believe Shoppers offers a Stoner Discount on Depends...

Thom
ThomP

Titan

Postby peter » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:54 pm

As I get older every day, I think, 'Why not go out as part of a 21st century Mallory/Irvine pair:

"McVey and [insert your name here] were spotted at about 28,000-ft on Titan's highest summit, above the second step and 'going strong for the top'. Intervening mists lost them to view, and they never returned."
peter

Postby Zamboni » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:30 pm

I'm in.

Can my girl friend come?
Zamboni

Postby The Mitt » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:27 pm

I'm there and Zamboni yes your girlfriend can come....sadly you can't :) :lol:
The Mitt

Postby mike » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:05 am

Yes, most women can and do.
I recommend books like the Vagina Monolouges and that one by Graftenburg- they might give you some insite as to what women and their bodies are all about.
And, oh yes, try a little foreplay once in a while- I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Mike :P
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:07 am

Yes, most women can and do.
I recommend books like the Vagina Monolouges and that one by Graftenburg- they might give you some insite as to what women and their bodies are all about.
And, oh yes, try a little foreplay once in a while- I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!

mike

Postby dcentral » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 am

mike wrote:Yes, most women can and do.

Hahah, this board is a wealth of information.
dcentral

Ask Mike

Postby peter » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:51 pm

Dear Mike:

Please elaborate on this "foreplay" idea. Is that, like, agreeing to turn off the "Colbert Report" during sex, if she agrees not to read a book behind your head? Or does taking your socks off also count?

Signed, A Fan.
peter

Postby mike » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 am

Unless 'Colberg' is a video camera toting friend of yours, who happened to be lurking outside your bedroom window last Valentine's Day evening- yes- turn off the TV- better yet- throw it out the window in a fashion similar to excitedly wiping all the china and glasswear off the dining room table, in a fit of unrelenting lust.
As for the book .. You might wanna head to Sears for a photo shoot of you in yer sexy skivies. Get the pics bound in a nice hardcover and see if you can't exchange it for the current read.
And wash the dishes... Gawd Dammit!
Mike
mike

Return to Nova Scotia