NEW? LOC Bouldering

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Postby sand » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:22 am

Ben, how to you become a CNS member, I registered in the website, but who do I give 20$ to... If I give it to you (your the preseident after all) your not going to use it as gas money???
Saw your car tuesday in LOC, what are you working on.... Jeremy and I found a new place Full of good looking boulders and even a nice cave for you to stay in next summer :D but I guess you don't need it anymore.
Sandrine
sand

Postby ben smith » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:40 pm

hey sandrine- you can either pay on the CNS website with pay pal or give me the money and I can give it to Conan to deposit. A cave to live in eh? where is it- sounds pretty cool also where are the boulders at? I was probably out at pollys on the foundation project thing- its pretty badass and reall really cool. it even has a granite hueco!!
ben smith

Postby Zamboni » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:51 pm

There is a short cave problem on the other side of the lake from the "Lake Boulders" in the loc. Keith got the FA on it, He says its v2-4 is i think.

CB.
Zamboni

Postby sand » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:51 am

The place we were at is accross the lake behind the Ultima Boulder. I am telling you Ben, the cave is big enough for you to stand up in it and you would be surrounded by boulder problems well worth your time!!
Sandrine
sand

Postby pulldown » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:30 pm

I think i know this spot. If its the spot i'm thinking of the cave is up off the ground. When i was there years ago there was a piece of old rope in there. you can access this spot using the ATV trail that goes by the memorial boulder and past the Godzilla. If i recall there are a couple of boulders in there but a bit of a walk.
pulldown

Postby The Mitt » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 pm

Much of that stuff has been explored and climbed, by Mick, Furious, Big, etc.

Mitt
The Mitt

Postby jeremy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:18 pm

yeah thats the spot, the only evidence of past climbing in the area was a branch was cut from beside a problem 4-5 years ago . Im planning on doing some cleaning and further exploring in the area. there seems to be some hard stuff there too if anyone is interested.

jeremy
jeremy

Postby pulldown » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:26 am

My mind is a bit cloudy on the area but i'm sure there are problems left on Godzilla and if i recall there is a roof to the right of the cave that looked like it would have a cool problem. I can't remember how hard it looked, but i believe the consiquence of failure would not be good. keep us updated
pulldown

Postby Zamboni » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:26 am

thats my boy "Pulldown". Let somebody do all the development work, than walk in for some grand theft projects.

LoL

CB.
Zamboni

Postby jeremy » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:43 pm

shhhhh..... pulldown!!

That problem your talking about looks cool!!
jeremy

Return to Nova Scotia