YOU NEED TO GO CLIMB OUTSIDE (right now)... (for real)...

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

YOU NEED TO GO CLIMB OUTSIDE (right now)... (for real)...

Postby ben smith » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Once again as the skies turn dark and stormy and the temps drop from "duuude good temps" to "duuude- I dunno" I find that the little microcosm of Nova Scotia climbing is overwhelmed once again with bullsh.it and beef even among people who were/are friends and climbing partners. In order to alleviate this crap I am starting my own little session to get people climbing outside even with flowery temps and snow. I'm heading outside every sunday from 12:30 at a different area until my skin is wrecked and I can't pull any harder and I want people to come climb with me- I have one space in my car (maybe two) so call me or post up on this and its game on. Hopefully this will sap all the energy that people are using to bitch and moan at each other and get some good climbing happening again. The first session was a snowy trad/wannabe alpine climber sesh at sorrows today and it was badass- cold hands and snow and ice and sending. Next week I'm probably heading to grover or area 51 in the LOC. post up on this thing if you are psyched. STFU and climb is pretty much the bottom line here.

CNS is in no way affiliated with this. This is just me wanting to have people remember what climbing is really about- getting outside and handling business-
ben smith

Postby seanT » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:34 pm

WWOORRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!!
We sessioned at Skull Rock today and did 3 FA's that were sick booooyyyyyyyy. The last one Shock and Awe went down in a full on snow storm. Sicknessssssssssssssssssssss. Perfect sending temps all day long. Get on the send train NOW!
SeanT
seanT

Postby Ecaz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:23 am

Howdy. I'm up for going anywheres. Although I may not have all that much equipment, I would love to get out anytime. If you'd wish to bring a newbie along like me, give me a shout at: naibanaib@hotmail.com
- Ecaz
Ecaz

Postby dquinn » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:53 pm

You rock Mr. Smith - you can be my wingman anytime.
dquinn

Return to Nova Scotia