Super Baby seeks Super Nanny

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Super Baby seeks Super Nanny

Postby kate » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi! Bonjour! I will be turning 1 year old in September and I need a live-out nanny to care for me in my home from the end of August 2007 until the end of June 2008. This job will be on either a full or part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week - schedule is negotiable).

I am social, active and very curious and I enjoy the outdoors, splashing in the water, moving to music, looking at books and experiencing new adventures! The nanny who gets this job should be creative and enjoy doing all these things and more – this Super Nanny will need lots of energy in order to keep up with me!

I live in Dartmouth, within walking distance of the Sportsplex and bus terminal, Sullivan’s Pond, Lake Banook and Birch Cove Park, Alderney Gate Library and the ferry terminal, so there will be lots of fun things for us to do together!

My parents say that my nanny must have previous childcare experience, First Aid and CPR training, be a non-smoker and at least 20 years old. It would be even better if my nanny could speak French, but this is not required. The nanny who gets this job will have 2 weeks off at Christmas, as well as March Break and all other statutory holidays.

Please respond to my parents via email (theriens3@gmail.com) with your resume.
Thank you! Merci!

[Posted on behalf of Luc 'Skywalker' Therien]
kate

Postby martha » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:15 pm

Good luck with your nanny hunt Kate. :) it is a tough one! :) I'll let you know if I can think of anyone in Hali. :)

Great 'Nanny Wanted' Ad too. Tell luc that Marie-France thinks he is very witty and cute. She wonders if he still likes to cuddle? hahahha
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to Nova Scotia