Mitch, you suck.

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Mitch, you suck.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:28 pm

Mitch, you really need to get a grip on reality and calm down. are you this rash with people in person, or only on message boards? if so, I truly hope that our climbing paths never cross. maybe you should find a new board to freak out on, since local climbers seem to be more and more turned off by your comments.
let's just be happy and enjoy climbing and appreciate other people's opinions...is that really so hard?

Postby mitchleblanc » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:31 pm

Dear chicken flowers guest,

I think you are confused: I'm not "rash" at all. I read the posts, I think about it, I comment, I edit my posts endlessly before submitting. So no, I'm not rash.

Anyway, it's hilarious that I'm the one that gets ragged out in specific threads.. hahah. Because my comments aren't any more obnoxious, rude or unecessary than comments by say, Peter, for example.

But yeah, "locals" are getting more and more turned off by my comments? Just my comments? Are you sure?

I hope we don't meet in person either.
Bouldering is a dish best served cold.
mitchleblanc

Postby mitchleblanc » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 pm

Also, I post lots of stuff here about climbing, pictures, videos, etc, and let's not forget the Nature Anthem.

so uhm... what do you contribute? I don't actually see the problem with the arguing etc. I find it fun, actually, to be honest. I guess you take it a bit too personally..

Also: YES! I am the same in person as on message boards - it's everyone else who isn't. Hence why people post as "guest", for example, or why people get so upset. I, on the other hand, don't mind it at all!
Bouldering is a dish best served cold.
mitchleblanc

Postby joysquirts » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 am

whats a Nature Anthem??
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby martha » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:10 pm

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby rendog » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:48 pm

mitchleblanc wrote: and let's not forget the Nature Anthem.

I still owe you one for that dammit

I, on the other hand, don't mind it at all!

in fact almost relish in it huh? that's what I love. a good argument, with out the malicious intent that sometimes makes it's way onto these pages.

HEY GUEST! you chickenshit mutherfer, put up your real name and come out in the open where we can see.

I, too, like mitch am the same person online as I am IRL. If you don't like who i am on here or other webpages, chances are you won't like me in person, do I care, hell no. Why? why would i give a crap about someone's opinion of me that judges me on what I post.

If you look in my proflie you'll see my name and where I live, I've got nothing to hide. you want to come out and start some thing giver.....I'll show you my gun collection, my shovel and the 40 acres of land I have out back :twisted:

mitch keep it up man
if you look like your passport photo, then you probably need the vacation
rendog

Postby renegade » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:39 pm

man shut up
your not hard threatening someone over the internet. you think your hard saying that you'll beat someone up over a god damn discussion board? how old are you? do you think you are cool? he is not a chinken flowers he is expressing his opinion. he did not ask to fight, nor threaten anybody on this website but all you hard rocks can come up with is .." wait till i see you man.." pretty rediculous if you ask me. you think you are much more respectable because you can post your real name? your real frigging cool dude
renegade

Postby dcentral » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:28 pm

This was covered already in general.

http://www.climbeasterncanada.com/viewtopic.php?t=277
dcentral

Return to Nova Scotia