Stamp & Scooter vol.2

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Stamp & Scooter vol.2

Postby Scooter » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:34 pm

After two long days of whining and wimpering Scooter & Stamp, in a desperate attempt to revive their shattered egos, decided to knock on the doors of the ‘Twin Sisters of Pain.’ Today felt different.

The temperature on the coast was cool, the sky was open blue, and the wind was just enough to tickle the hairs on the back of their necks. Today, Stamp & Scooter felt a whole ‘8 inches taller’, unlike the weekend before.

In the humble home of the Twin Sisters were two junkies, hoped up on Toblerones and Adrenaline. Scooter, who had had some experience working with junkies was able to get along with them quite nicely. Stamp on the other hand had a little bit of trouble wrapping his head around the ankle breaking junkies (eh Ben Smith?).

After a few tries of trying to familiarize himself with their lifestyle, Stamp thought to himself, “hell…my ego is already shattered into 100 pieces, might as well risk and ankle or two.’ On his last attempt to make friends with the ‘Adrenaline Junkies’ Stamp reached for that Toblerone off into the distance and the two parties put their differences behind them.Then all of a sudden, a drunken blue bearded ‘Tough Sailor’ barged into the house demanding mars bars & booze. Scooter with a mere two punches knocked the sailor all the way back to his ship.

Stamp and Scooter, equipped with heavy a duty Primus Isobutane lantern, continued their quest along the coast to see what was in store for them. The lantern, a faulty one at that, gave off a horrendous stench. It was dark….Scooter & Stamp exchanged blows with a tall burly beast, with minimal light glaring from the ships at sea…. but the two were ‘Fynnished.

On their way back along the path, a massive ‘Tsunami’ arose from the sea. Stamp & Scooter panicked and exchanged some unique beta, but the unfamiliarity with the horizontal terrain left them stuck and flustered, and the two were swept away.
Scott.R
Scooter

Re: Stamp & Scooter vol.2

Postby martha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:43 pm

this reads like some kind of Harlequinn....
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby tracstarr » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:16 am

dammit. this makes climbing sound fun again! although i think my stories are going to be more like the first... shattered by everything...lol. call me next time biatch.
tracstarr

Postby Scooter » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:53 am

Yo Keith,

Ill be heading out this weekend, maybe even Friday evening. I'll give you a shout.

Drink your milk and eat your wheaties!
Scott.R
Scooter

Postby chameleon » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 am

Scooter wrote:Today, Stamp & Scooter felt a whole ‘8 inches taller’, unlike the weekend before.

Four foot eight and ready to conquer the world!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggh.

p.s. Stamp & Scooter v.3 .....1st face perhaps?
chameleon

Postby tracstarr » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:46 am

crap, all i been drinking is this Malk stuff?~!
tracstarr

Postby cstamp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:35 am

Our adventure contract stipulates that we only do sporty clip thingys and bouldering.
cstamp

Postby Scooter » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:10 pm

Yup. There are some sweet cracks at main face i've been meaning to bolt..to practice my hand jams. :D

I thought First Face was the destination to be had
Scott.R
Scooter

Return to Nova Scotia