Stamp & Scooter Vol.3&4

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Stamp & Scooter Vol.3&4

Postby Scooter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:57 pm

Vol 3

Maybe it is time to provide you, the reader, with a little information about Stamp and Scooter. Stamp is the old one and Scooter is the young one. Stamp is the quiet Newfoundlander. Scooter is the dead sexy beast. Stamp is the brains and Scooter is the brawn.
The third episode cannot be talked about. All the events cannot be told. Ok. Ok. There was two guys, a girl, two mars bars, a fishy sandwich, and all three giving and getting golden showers. I am not talking to somebody anymore. End of discussion.

Vol 4

It was a rather selfish start to a beautiful weekend, indeed. Lies and misstatements of a new found landofboulders, that a wise old man who favours ‘Black Diamond’ cheese rumoured about. Over the years, he who enjoys cheese and moss covered rock has grown somewhat lonely, due to an infestation of short, lazy, social (and sometimes homeless) brew of young people caught up in magazines and plastic…’Hobits” one may call them. Nevertheless, the old timer shared stories of wisdom and good times. Judging by the flatulent colours of his slings n’things, one could tell that this man was clearly not a ‘Slave to Fashion’.

On the second holy day of the third week Stamp woke early, as usual to greet the sunrise with a Buddhist stick. The meditative focus was directed on the conservative clowns that grade hard problems with low numbers. What is up with that? Stamp was pleased with the morning mediation and went in to check the phone for Scooter’s call. Stamp was not surprised that the call was not placed, for Scooter was young and loved to the watch others bleed while he sipped a hard drink. So Stamp read the Business section in the Globe and Mail. If you don’t make money you don’t make senses; Cents for the old dogs (rap is very insightful). Stamp made lunch and breakfast. Checked the phone. No Scooter. Stamp shook it twice. Checked the phone. Showered. Checked the phone. Watch MTV awards REMIX. Checked the phone. Said: That is it no more volumes of Stamp and Scooter. The phone rang. It was Scooter. Stamp was happy. Scooter suggested going west. Stamp was please with the young one’s suggestion.

Today they had a friend join them. This man stood what seemed 8 feet tall and could walk up slabs without any dabs whatsoever. He goes by the name of Tracstarr, who brought an abundance of banana bread that can only be dreamed about by homeless people (ahem). On their way out the trio came across such a person. A slender, awkward looking fellow sat desperately upon a curb, slinging Nutella and bleached white bed in front of a local gas station. The three felt badly for the young man and picked him up to join them on their journey. The seemed to be homeless young man brought a case full of talent, enthusiasm and motivation to the table.

This is how the climbing turned out. We humped a lump, or heffed a lump? Who cares, in the end our ‘access was denied’. We diverted to phase one, but once again that was thwarted and we decided to dirve straight to ‘phase III’ but we were ‘double crossed’ after a ‘hit and run scam’. The hippy said he did the dirty hippy slab, but he lied. Can’t trust a hippy.
Scott.R
Scooter

Re: Stamp & Scooter Vol.3&4

Postby Zamboni » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:27 am

Ben I take it you ran out of mustard, and found out Nutella was cheaper?
Zamboni

Re: Stamp & Scooter Vol.3&4

Postby tracstarr » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:15 pm

man i laugh my ass off at these. you need your own website! I got a few stares in the office as I was LOL. mmmmm, banana bread.
tracstarr

Return to Nova Scotia