Scooter and Stamp Adventures 8 and 9

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Scooter and Stamp Adventures 8 and 9

Postby cstamp » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:25 am

Adventure 8
We climbed indoors. Unfortunately I climbed at a different indoor spot than Scooter and I got caught. Cassinator ratted me out and I almost lost my Adventure Partner.
Never get on the end of a rope with me Cassinator! Wait I dont climb rope. Your old. Nature's course is almost over. Haha.
Anyway we are back together. Nothing can break our friendship.

Adventure 9

Scooter spilled mama bear's porridge with his foot (He blew the flake off mama bear). It is now v20 OR v8. Scooter with his vast skillset still sent the problem even with the traumatic experience. He is some cute by'.

The homeless lad that we find or finds us at the boulders put on a good show. GRIZZLY IN TWO HALFS. Actually he did more than half for each section. Homeless man will shortly have another double digit for his ticklist. It was awesome!
Homeless lad has only a short period of time left as a homeless person. He is soon going to be classified as an eco-RVer. He is the proud owner of a truck that is less that half his age. He has aspirations to make a proper bed, in the truck, and may even get a cap for the truck.
cstamp

Return to Nova Scotia