Gear storage continued...

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Gear storage continued...

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:13 pm

Not that I plan to use the gear... In PEI, I can just shove the bolts into the so-called "rock" with my tongue!

But but what is the process to get the gear from the paid-for storage? Whose house do we have to find and get to when someone is there to get a Key? Where is the storage place and what are its hours?

Since it sounds like this is how it will be, give us the process to access the gear.
saF

So, someone at CNS, please enlighten us by answering Scott's post!

Postby The Mitt » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:07 pm

As much as I would also like to hear the answer. I would like to suggest that we turn the whole guest thing off. I mean do you really care what person who is too much of a pussy to let the world know what he/she has to think? Dude put your name in I don't think anyone has been beaten up over what they have to say here yet. People may not like what you have to say but they should at least respect that you care enough about the sport to say something.

Mitt

P.S anyone replies to this and I will kick there ass :) J/K
The Mitt

Postby c. eager » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:42 pm

I wouldn't be too concerned about how easy it is to get access to the gear. I'm pretty sure that most gear that CNS owns is only to be used for CNS events which usually means courses, or Ice days, etc. in which case prior planning is usually in place. The one piece of gear that is open to all members is the drill and accesories. CNS gear isn't a free for all gear depot, due to liability issues. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
c. eager

Postby The Mitt » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:47 pm

Good point Chris. Just to point out that there is a route development policy for people who want to use the drill.

Sean
The Mitt

Return to Nova Scotia