When will the hurting stop?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

When will the hurting stop?

Postby seanT » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:29 pm

9:30pm 3 glasses of wine into me and still the pain wont go away, I think there is a tiny spot on my left earlobe that is not sore!! Thanks to the krew at the Rock Court for the sufferfest today had a great time, saw a lot of old freinds and made a bunch of new ones.
WORDDDDDDDDDDD
SeanT
seanT

Re: When will the hurting stop?

Postby martha » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:19 am

Sounds like you are showing your age Sean... Luc is soon gonna have to get in there for ya to keep your name going!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby seanT » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 am

Hey I made the finals so im not that old yet! Lucs time will come soon enough, He was checking out a super low sit start to Kleos the other day.
S
seanT

Postby martha » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah, MF is all about the low sit starts. She is finally taking her own weight on her hands on holds now down on our woody. She loves it! Just gonna have to wait a few years until she is heavy enough to belay.

you think that anchoring to a tree with a grigri is okay?

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby kate » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 pm

"heavy enough to belay"...hmmm, at 32lbs already, I don't think it will be long before Luc is belaying for his papa! at the gym, he is more interested in the t-nuts and wrenches (maybe he has Sean's routesetting gene), but at his regular visits to MEC he is all about getting on their wall and busting moves! hopefully this training will help him out this summer at Font on the kids' circuits. :)

kate
kate

Postby martha » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm

32 lbs! crazy! MF is only about 28lbs.. but boys are always bigger. sounds like luc will be ready to belay before MF. lucky you guys! hehe. :)

martha

Return to Nova Scotia