steveo and the mitt may have bolted Cassidy's prow!!!!!!!!!!

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

steveo and the mitt may have bolted Cassidy's prow!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cstamp » Sun May 04, 2008 10:02 am

Cassidy's prow bolted, not so.

Cassidy's prow's top boulder, gone. One Scoop boulder Gone. Orangutan lost one lip hold and the arete flare. Orangutan is still a V2, I mean V4. If Orangutan loses one more hold we may think about making it a V6. On the bright side were the sun didn't shine it now shines. Yeah! Polar bear is filled in with rocks. I hate polar bears anyway, no loss. Shadows in motion gone the way of the polar bear. A huge rock had to be removed from the base of Behave. But we were too weak from the winter hibernation to move it very far. Boulder in front of bugs bunny is gone. Bugs is still just as high. Talus area is still a talus area except it is easier to cross because it is tightly filled in (dense, very dense rich). The rocks that filled it in released a monolithic wall which we can bolt. I would have bolted it but my batteries die and Jeremy forgot his drill. Bolters are slackers!!! Boulder near the top of bowser's tower is gone. John doe will make more john does because it has a new block at the landing area.
Tards die. Mother nature and bolters will conquer all. Bring the revolution.
cstamp

Re: steveo and the mitt may have bolted Cassidy's prow!!!!!!!!!!

Postby betaburgler » Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 pm

LALALALALALALA!!!
Nathan Benjamin
betaburgler

Return to Nova Scotia