Peggie's guide

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Peggie's guide

Postby outtabrains » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 pm

hey all,

I just climbed a bit at peggy's cove, am only here for a day longer, and will not have a chance to hit up MEC to get a guide for Land of Confusion area. Can someone give me a link to a guide? Broken links to such are the best I have been able to find. I would love some help in getting to a good area around Peggie's. Climbed yesterday at the most gorgeous spot around the little lighthouse... a shaded area with awesome landings in the shade 10 feet from the ocean... boulders around 8 feet tall. Some Zeros and ones about. I climb 8s, so going there again would be a bit of a snore. Please help if you can.

Email me at nato at comeover dot com

Again:

THE LAND OF CONFUSION - A BOULDERING GUIDE -- is this avail in pdf, or BOULDER HALIFAX??

thanks,

Nato
outtabrains

Re: Peggie's guide

Postby bns » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:01 pm

no more pdfs
bns

Postby outtabrains » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 pm

bns,

thanks for the reply. Can anyone offer any suggestions on a good area to hit up at Peggie's then?

n
outtabrains

Postby Zamboni » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Call Norm at 823-3339, for 75 bucks he will fairy you over to Dover Island and come back to get you at whatever time. I'd spend my last day on dover island, no bugs supper clean, and hundred of problems to trash your fingers on.

Call tonight and leave a message, norm will call you back.

To get there take the Hwy 333 and turn into Dover ( not west dover or east dover ) drive until you see two buildings on your right with red roofs. Pull in behind the last building and norm will come out on his back deck to great you.

Cb.
Zamboni

Postby outtabrains » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Thanks Zamboni,

I didnt think Dover would happen in lieu of boat n such. But this sounds like the way to go. Thanks for all your help. I hope to put all my gunks friends minds racing when I tell them about this candyland.

n
outtabrains

Return to Nova Scotia