Boulderfest

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Boulderfest

Postby Zamboni » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:07 pm

Norm is on standby, the food is bought, new shirts are in! And my nerves need a day to get trashed on Dover!

Word has it there is a load of HOT prizes up for grabs, IT'S TRUE! Somebody said there are new shirts. WHAT? Yes I said New shirts, its ture TOO! Sickle came through with a smoking hot deal and we have 200 shirt were selling at cost! AT COST!!!! Organic shirts for 10 bucks each! Get one while they last!

The first boat load should leave around 10am ( but has always gone over as soon as a full load is ready). And will cross again when ever the next full load is ready. There is a night boat pick up Saturday night ( one time only when ever a load is ready to head out)

The first Sunday boat will start around 1 pm, and will continue taking full loads over until we are all back.

Please note, only bring what you can take back. Nothing can be left once we leave the island, and you are responsible to deposit your trash in the bags provided. Bring a plate / bowl, fork, knife, spoon, and cup. At least four Liters of water per day ( there is no fresh water on the island ) Parking is tight so try to car pool if possible. Sleeping bag, tent, head lamp, and worm clothing in case of a cold night. If you plan to night session, don't forget your lamp's! Please keep your dog(s) at home.

The bulk of the rain is going to move north of us. See you folks on the island!

Boat leaves from the Norms house ( red roofs ) visit the link below. From Halifax take the Hwy #333 toward Peggy's Cove, but turn left into Dover ( W, Dover Road ), Drive till you see the two red roofs, turn right, park behind house, I'll meet you at the bridge.

http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=44.49 ... 5&t=h&z=17

DON'T FORGET SUN SCREEN!

Conan.
Zamboni

Re: Boulderfest

Postby seanT » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:08 pm

is any one not psyched for boulderFest ??!!!!! yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AIIIIIIIIIII AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
seanT

Return to Nova Scotia