Searching for forgiveness

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Searching for forgiveness

Postby Scooter » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:30 am

So I'm on the ol highway heading to P'ops house this morning. Time 9:05, a little behind schedule, jamming to lil'wayne coffee in hand. Pumped. Not really sure where the hell I'm going, all i know is I'm heading to a shack in Echo le Lake (aka the woods, boonies, etc).

Thud thud thud. My gangster rap tunes are being interrupted by an irritating sound and a vibrating car. Get out do a walkaround and boom. My passenger side tire is flatter than a 10 year olds chest. Piss and vinegar, luckily I wasn't too far outta Hali. Go to use my cellular doohicky and realize that I had forgotten it in the Library last night. SOOO Im without a phone and got a flat tire. I wave down some poor old lady and her husband to use their phone to call my old man to bring me a spare because the god damn civic didnt have one.

Had big plans do hit up First Face with the legendary Assinator but dont have the Chaps number (the crazy bastard has like 50 and I can't remember one) -- so this is my only source of communication to the poor senior who thinks i stood him up ... dude my bad!!

The weather looks good this weekend and I wouldn't m ind getting out Sat and Sun, however Im without wheels. Someone chuck me Cassidy's number -- he;s probably worried sick about me ;)
Scott.R
Scooter

Re: Searching for forgiveness

Postby mick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:52 am

Geeze man, bad luck with that car lately.

Did you do a hit and run in a past life or something? :)
mick

Postby chameleon » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Dood, thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about your car - but I'm glad to hear your not a total pp-rick!!! I was pretty bummed you couldn't make it. Seems like I've had no luck lately with either weather or people gettig psyched on routes. Maybe tomorrow will pan out, depending on weather?! #: 829 3893. Looks like Rich is heading out. Maybe the even older man punshon will join us too?
chameleon

Postby Zamboni » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Stupid student! You have a lot to learn.
Zamboni

Return to Nova Scotia