Dover this weekend?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Dover this weekend?

Postby jeremy benjamin » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 am

Hey all. There was some noise on the forum earlier in the week about heading to Dover this weekend, but the noise never amounted to a plan. The weather report for the weekend has been up and down all week, but is currently saying that Saturday will be nice, and Sunday is threatening rain (60%). Mick, did the Dover plans you were talking about amount to anything? Everybody else, Summer is fading fast, who is up for a trip to Dover tomorrow?
jeremy benjamin

Re: Dover this weekend?

Postby Jonny|B » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 pm

My buddy and I would be down for a Dover day tomorrow. The only constraint I have is that I have dinner reservations downtown at 8:00 (She she, I know... Don't judge me!) so I don't really know what timeframes we're dealing with to make that happen. I've got 2 pads and a car, so we're good to go.
Jonny|B

Postby Johannes » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Hi,
my name is Johannes (27). I'm a visiting student from Germany. I heard that there are some pretty nice bouldering spots around Halifax. But of course I've got no car and no clue where to look for them. I would like to meet some locels that can show me around. If you could give me lift to dover or some other spots (maybe on sunday, or next week, or when ever you like to go) that would be perfect. Or maybe we could meet at ground zero.
I'm looking forward to meet you, climbers from Halifax! So please reply!

Johannes
Johannes

Postby patzer » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:39 pm

I'm probably in for it Jeremy!

Jason
patzer

Postby jeremy benjamin » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:22 pm

So... How bout that weather forecast huh? It is now calling for 60% chance of showers all frigging weekend. I am officially 'playing it by ear'. But here is the update in case you guys want to commit with 40% chance of not showers. I called Norm to see if he could take people out tomorrow. The boat is out of the water being fixed right now. He plans to put it in the water tomorrow at some point, maybe around noon, but will put it in earlier if people want to commit to an early trip over. So anyone keen to do that should give him a call. I am going to wait till tommorrow morning to see what is up with this rain.

Word.
jeremy benjamin

Return to Nova Scotia