Climb Nova Scotia Annual General Meeting - Tuesday April 14t

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Climb Nova Scotia Annual General Meeting - Tuesday April 14t

Postby Climb Nova Scotia » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Climb Nova Scotia will be holding its 2009 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, April 14th at 6pm at Dalplex in Classroom 206. The AGM is open to CNS members only, but memberships will be available for purchase at the door at the rock bottom price of just $20 for two years!

All CNS members are encouraged to attend. If you aren't a member yet, the AGM is a great opportunity to join. You can meet the board and learn what we are all about as well as what Climb Nova Scotia hopes to accomplish over the coming year. Several executive positions will be filled at the meeting, so if you are interested in becoming more involved in CNS, please contact us for details.

As if that wasn't enough incentive, there will be free pizza and free beer at the meeting, followed by free bouldering at the Rock Court afterward!

Hope to see you all there.

http://www.climbnovascotia.ca
Climb Nova Scotia

Re: Climb Nova Scotia Annual General Meeting - Tuesday April 14t

Postby chameleon » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:13 pm

CNS roq's!
chameleon

Postby mick » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Just a reminder to all CNS members to come to the AGM this Tuesday April 14th at 6pm at Dalplex.

I can't eat all that pizza and drink all that beer by myself folks. :)
mick

Postby peter » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 pm

mick wrote:Just a reminder to all CNS members to come to the AGM this Tuesday April 14th at 6pm at Dalplex. I can't eat all that pizza and drink all that beer by myself folks. :)

I will try to be there, as every CNS AGM needs at least one guy in a suit and tie, sucking back as many beer as he can get his hands on, before pulling hard problems in the gym wearing leather-soled dress shoes.
A monk asked Quiglin Shiqian, "What is a person who has realized the Way?"
Quiglin said, "Embracing the ice and snow, head and eyebrows held high."
peter

Postby mick » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 am

Thanks to everyone who came out to the AGM this year. We have big plans for 2009-2010 and the feedback we've received has been very positive.

See http://www.climbnovascotia.ca for the meeting minutes and please contact CNS if you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to volunteer to help out.

Boulderfest will be held on August 1st-2nd this year, with Monday the 3rd being a holiday (and rain date). We are all very excited about it and have some fresh ideas to make it the biggest and best ever! Info to follow shortly as the Boulderfest committee finalizes details.
mick

Return to Nova Scotia