Dover Island tuesday and wednesday

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Dover Island tuesday and wednesday

Postby Visiting Halifax » Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 am

Hi, I am from Montreal, visiting Halifax for a week and, of course, I am going to Dover Island (because it is world famous, you guys have some reknowned climbing over here!). My friend Mick and I, and may be one or two more guys are planning on going to camp there for a night or two (looking at the weather this morning makes me think I would be only one night, we will see). Weather forecast is looking good for tuesday and wednesday.

Another girl with whom I climbed yesterday (Michelle) at First Face is interested to come but could only make it for the day. So if some of you feel like doing that, we should try to arrange different teams. The merrier the better. More spotters, more pads, more fun!

Who's in?

Aryane
Visiting Halifax

Re: Dover Island tuesday and wednesday

Postby mick » Mon May 25, 2009 8:26 am

Weather looks awesome for the next few days. Aryane and I are headed to Dover Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Thursday and are looking for more stoked boulderers to join us. Call me at 425-MICK or email micklevin at gmail dot com and we'll make plans, or come by MEC 11-7 today and chat with me. Bulldog is going down, Behave will get crushed, Exciter shall likely... shut me down again. :)

Call in sick to work people! Don't waste your sick days on actual illness.
mick

Re: Dover Island tuesday and wednesday

Postby Holly Reid » Wed May 27, 2009 9:56 am

Bulldog is going down, Behave will get crushed, Exciter shall likely... shut me down again.

You can do those Mick! I expect to hear you've eliminated them from your tick list in a couple days.
Have fun on Bulldog... I love that route. :D
Holly Reid

Return to Nova Scotia